Do you like Linux?
Do you like C/C++?
Do you like computer networks?
Do you want to use and augment your skills to build large-scale and real-world relevant projects?
Then you might be the perfect fit for our team!
You will join a young and dynamic team of developers in a friendly and casual working atmosphere. You will work self-organized on interesting projects to extend your knowledge with practical experience during your studies. Of course our team will provide guidance when needed. Flexible working hours of 12-20 hours a week, fitting the demands of your studies.
- You will gain insights into the infrastructure and network scenarios of large companies worldwide
- Selection, integration and adaptation of Open source software
- Software development of in-house components
- Testing and reporting of development products
These qualifications are required
- You study computer science or a related topic
- You feel comfortable about working with Linux
- Basic knowledge of one high-level programming language (e.g. C/C++/Java) and one scripting language
- You have a basic understanding of network technologies and Internet standards
- You are open-minded and keen to learn new tools and technologies
- You have good English language skills