- The advanced networking features of eMARA allow even complex scenarios and are
flexible to support growing and/or changing environments. With Load balancing,
arbitrary many servers may be used as backends.
- With eMARA, you are able to support Web Applications that require various
proxy-features, such as custom HTTP-header- or HTML-rewrites. Multiple
Virtual Servers and applications with their backends are easily and fine-grained
- Content acceleration by caching and SSL offloading/termination reduce the load on the
backends dramatically. The high performance firewall avoids throughput
bottlenecks in complex scenarios. Dedicated acceleration-hardware is available for the
costly computations performed by the SSL- and WAF-engine,
- Enhanced Security
- Input validation and output examination in the context of the Web Application Firewall
mitigate the risk of application-layer attacks and information leakage respectively
- Access Control
- The authentication and authorization framework brings a simple all-in-one solution
supporting amongst other things SSL certificates, cookies, LDAP and Single Sign-On.
Granular and context-aware policies allow an easy and secure management.
- Nowadays, many large companies fall under regulations of government and/or commercial
associations such as the Payment Card Industry DSS standards. The compliance with
these requirements often implies the deployment of a system that controls both
incoming (Web Application Firewall) and outgoing (Data Leakage Prevention) traffic.
Both that requirements are met with eMARA.
- Central Management
- The innovative GUI for centralized configuration and policy enforcement features
distinct administrator roles and a transaction-based commit-system.
- Flexible Deployment
- Due to advanced networking capabilities, eMARA helps to consolidate.
The rich-featured Reverse Proxy supports to serve many applications.
- Easy Attendance
- Detailed real-time reporting, regular updates, service- and incidents alerts,
SNMP-support, and many other monitoring-related features ease the work of the
Return on Investment
- eMARA is available as stand-alone software as well as a dedicated hardware solution
tailored for your needs: From small branch offices to large enterprise deployments.
- Reduced management and deployment effort disburdens your staff that may now focus on
business-critical work. The Prohibition of security and availability incidents
preserves your customers' goodwill and protects your reputation.
- Comprehensive Solution
- eMARA as a single solution with fully integrated functionality including rich
firewalling-, networking-, and proxying features combined with application-layer
security makes other purchases obsolete.