As Support Engineer you will assist in various tasks of the in-house development department. Your role primarily includes the testing of products, diagnosis of returned faulty products and post-sales technical support.
- Assembly and final testing of various products
- Testing and reporting of development products
- Diagnosis and repair of returned faulty products
- Post-sales technical support including
- Resolve customer issues (either management of our appliances or assistance
- 1st-level support - answering support calls via phone and e-mail to ensure a
rapid and satisfying support experience for our customers.
- 2nd-level support - resolving most technical problems of our customers, working
closely with 3rd-level support to resolve most difficult problems.
- Assistance in administration of stock and logistics
These qualifications are required
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, Information System, Programming or a related subject is required
- Experience in working with Linux, data networks, TCP/IP and security mechanisms
- Experience in working with x86 architecture hardware, including knowledge of
components, assembling and disassembling and diagnostic skills
- Capability to cope with stress. Organised, thorough and comfortable in a
- Good communicator with ability to work in a customer-facing environment
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Programming experience is useful
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position, don't miss your chance, contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org