Software Developer / Linux and Network Security Enthusiast / Native HTTP-speaker (f/m)
(student jobber / Werkstudent / full time employee)
Do you like Linux?
Do you like C/C++?
Do you like computer networks?
Do you want to use and augment your skills to build large-scale and real-world relevant projects?
Then you might be the perfect fit for our team!
What you can expect
- You will gain insights into the infrastructure and network scenarios of ISPs and other large companies worldwide - with focus on state-of-the-art web technologies and high-performance use cases.
- You will have the opportunity to augment your knowledge with practical experience during your studies.
- You will have the chance to get in touch with the technical engineers of our international customers.
What we offer
- A young team of developers in a friendly and casual working atmosphere (team language German/English).
- You will work self-organized on interesting projects - including planning, development, integration, and maintenance. Of course our team will provide guidance when needed.
- The range of our projects is manifold:
- HTTP proxying and caching solutions
- network administration and security features
- dynamic routing in large scale networks
- system health and availability monitoring
- cluster management
- and many more...
- Flexible working hours of 12-20 hours a week, fitting the demands of your studies.
- Chance to get hired permanently as a full-time employee after your studies.
- A coffee flat-rate... ;-)
What you offer
- You study computer science or a related topic.
- You feel comfortable about working with Linux.
- You have C/C++ coding experience.
- You have a basic understanding of network technologies and Internet standards.
- You are open-minded and keen to learn new tools and technologies.
- You have good English language skills.
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position, don't miss your chance, contact us today: email@example.com